CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-13T22:59:14+00:002017 Dodge Challenger CRM Mitchell1 2022-11-13T22:59:14+00:00
- FOUND: verified concern, found aftermarket LED bulbs installed into headlights, both bulbs had failed and were not emitting bright light any longer, was not able to replace bulbs with LED's replaced with OEM halogen bulbs. – found bumper had been torn off of passenger fender, and under body panel had been ripped out, panel and bumper were missing clips, fastened bumper as best as possible and replaced clips underneath on underbody panel. no further issues.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- performed 42 point inspection and provide details to customer
- Rotate wheels, torque wheels to specification, and fill to appropriate pressure
Keli r. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/12/2022