- FOUND: Concern verified, squiki noise when backing up (suspect from brakes) knocking noise when going over bumps (SWAY BAR LINKS WORN OUT both side) suggest replace sway bar links *********found anormal low coolant level about 1pint low. ******* suggest check oil level & coolant level once a week. if the coolant keeps desapearing suggest pressure test at whole coolant system & LEAK DOWN TEST to discard head gasket cracked head problem.
- INCLUDES REPLACING BRAKE PADS, REPLACING OR RESURFACE ROTORS, CLEAN, ADJUST AND ROAD TEST.
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Serpentine and V-Belt type Belt(s).]
- DRAIN AND REMOVE AND REPLACE TRANSMISSION FLUID. FILL WITH NEW TRANSMISSION FLUID.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
Devin C. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/13/2023