- FOUND: verified concern, found fuel level sender to have malfunctioned, tested resistance at level sensor and found sensor to have improper resistance at different levels when sending unit was being moved to imitate different fuel levels.
- Multi-Point Inspection
- All Fluids Checked and Topped up if possible
- FUEL LEVEL SENSOR – Remove & Replace – Gas – [Includes: R&I Fuel Pump.]
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- Tire Rotation
- INCLUDES REPLACING BRAKE PADS, REPLACING OR RESURFACE ROTORS, CLEAN, ADJUST AND ROAD TEST.
Howard K. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/3/2023